My name is Danil Zakablukovskii, I live and study in Berlin and still have a student visa (I wouldn’t mind
to change it to a blue card :).
I’m a full-stack developer (more backend than frontend).
- 5+ years of experience
- 3.500+ worked hours on Upwork (and 100% Job Success!)
- Contributing in open-source projects (Yii2, Redis)
My main tech stack is:
PHP (7), node.js, Python, Yii2, Laravel, Redis, MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Sphinx
React/Redux, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, jQuery, SASS
- Ansible, SaltStack
Websockets, Git, API building/integration experience, social services integration (FB, Twitter,
Google/YouTube, SoundCloud, etc), high interest in UI/UX
- Spinitron, spring 2015 - present
Main feature is the autocomplete process for DJs (Sphinx over iTunes and Musicbrainz databases with a lot of various hacks and tricks), high availability, real-time stuff (chat, updates, etc), integrations with SoundCloud, Apple Music, Facebook, Twitter, Stripe.
React, Redux for various components (as a chat).
- Tronic.fm, spring 2014 - spring 2015
Image processing, whole bunch of social services related work (crawlers, api usage, content creation and
obtaining), Overture/FB/Resident Advisor tight Events and RSVP’s integration.
- Medvedev Marketing, summer 2012 - autumn 2013
- HTW Berlin, spring 2015 - Present, Computer Science with focus on big data and neural networks
- ISU Irkutsk, 2010 - 2012, Computer Science
- Russian - native speaker
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- German - Upper-Intermediate
I keep these IT-related books on my table:
Also I like to create and mix music, studying, getting new knowledge, solving interesting and difficult things/tasks.
Mathematics, Physic, Biology, Astronomy - these branches of science have always interested me, so in my
alternative life I would become a Biological Engineer or something like that.